We Walked Everywhere Today…

 


Guess what, I slept right through the night last night. Nix woke up at 7 am this morning and thought I was dead but I’m pleased to tell you I’m not. We had an early walk down the boardwalk and then we had a nice restful morning. Late morning, I took Nix for a walk into town, as I felt like a wander around the churchyard. Edith and Robert our neighbours were having a coffee so we joined them for a while. It was very nice to also be served by Emma one of our other neighbours and it was a nice break to the morning. 




I had a sleep on the front drive when we got back while Nix did some gardening. She didn’t do as much as she wanted because she said her back always starts hurting. She wanted to replant one of her fuchsias but it took her forever to dig it up. I think we should have asked the intruder to help, he’d have had it up in seconds 🫣





This afternoon because Nix had decided we would avoid the car for the day, we walked westwards down the boardwalk and stopped for a while by the beach huts. It was a really warm and sunny day so Nix had to take her coat off. We saw Rev Jane on her bicycle and then we saw our friend Sally who had been out for a walk. 




We are home now and I’ve had all my meds except my last Paracetamol which I’ll have before bed. Tomorrow we are walking into town for a coffee with Jackie so that will be very nice. I know we sound very busy most days but I do sleep a lot too. I like to go out when I wake up otherwise I just stand and stare at Nix and that’s very boring.




Comments

  1. I am so happy to hear you slept all night and did not wake up early. It certainly sounds like you had a busy day today and saw some of your friends. Have a good sleep tonite. xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Apparently I’m Always in the Way