Apparently I’m Always in the Way


So Nix doesn’t understand why I am always behind her, she said it’s starting to annoy her apart from being very dangerous. She says if she falls over me and breaks her hip who’s going to look after me. Have you seen her hips, it’d take a sledgehammer to break one of those. Anyway she keeps saying there’s only one way out of the bungalow so I don’t need to follow her around everywhere. That’s not strictly true because there are doors at the back and a door at the side. She could escape without me through any of those...I must be vigilant at all times.

So now she has settled down to finish getting my blog into print and it really is painful to watch. She says it takes twelve taps on the iPad to add one photograph on one day of the blog. She also says if there are thirty days in the month that will take her 360 taps. She’s got six months left to do... I shouldn’t hold your breath for this blog if I was you.  There will of course be a quicker way to do it which she will discover next year when she’s finished it. 

We’ve been to the park for the first time in ages. The nettles are growing beautifully, I managed to get my poopies right in the middle. It was payback time later though because I got one of those burrs stuck on my paw and when I tried to pull it out I accidentally swallowed some of it. Nix put me in the back of the car as usual and I started to rip the bedding up so I was brought out and put on the passenger seat where she could keep an eye on me...worked for me, better view.



Comments

  1. This is my favorite post photo of you Fripp it has given me so many laughs, only you would be this naughty when you poo to make it difficult for Nix to cleanup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every day is different, curly sea kale, nettles, thistles, brambles... 🤣

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain