Too Much Noisy Rain

 Last night it started to rain, a lot, and as you know I do not like it when it rains, it scares me. I don’t mind it when I’m out on my walk as you can see from my photos but I don’t like it when I’m inside. I just couldn’t help myself, I had to get off the bed and start digging. Nix was very understanding for once but she does try to get me back on the bed. In the end I gave up and got on the bed and was just drifting off when there was this really loud scary noise. Nix said it sounded like a very loud demented dalek whatever that is...it was very scary and made me and Nix really jump. Turned out to be something to do with her phone and the battery going...is it too much to ask that she keep a check on these things, nearly gave me a heart attack. 

It hasn’t stopped raining all day so there are only photos of me wet. I didn’t stay wet for long, I blotted myself off on the sofa first and then Nix’s bed. She thought there were towels on it but I’d dug them all up.

The best news today is that Nix finally finished publishing my blog. It is only what’s already been on Facebook but it goes right back to March and it’s all in one place. This means anyone can read it now, even if they’re not on Facebook which means I can become more famous. If you get lost on there which Nix frequently does you just click on ‘Fripp’s Diary’ at the top or on the left there is an archive. Nix will check it each day so please comment if you’d like to. She says she can’t find anything on Facebook any longer so hopes this will make it much easier for lots of people to be able to read about moi. 



Comments

  1. Congratulations to you both....This is Great !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it’s very exciting 🙂

      Delete
  2. Great to see you again Fripp - we miss you and our walks together. Walks with Indie are very different over here in Addis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catherine, we miss you and Barney too 😘

      Delete
  3. Love your adventures Fripp!! You do keep Nix on her toes. Some days more than others. (-8

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Big Boats and Little Dogs