Visit To Trish’s





 Well considering we were going to have a quiet day today we’ve actually been quite busy. This morning after our walk we settled in for a relaxing time. I went to bed and Nix lay out on the sofa, I’d woken her up in the night again so I think she was quite tired. She was just chatting with a friend on the phone when I did one of my throat noises but it was really loud this time. She came rushing in to where I was and unfortunately this time I had made a bit of a mess on the floor. Nix thinks there might be some blood in it but don’t worry, I’ve been really fine since than and as long as I’m okay tomorrow she thinks we can wait to speak with Bron on Monday. I don’t think it was blood, I think it was some of the food I’d had.




I slept for about an hour but then I wanted to go out again. Nix thought it would be a good idea just to walk over the bridge into town to see how I was. I was fine and I think she relaxed a bit. 



When we got back home I went straight to sleep and Nix did some tidying and then Rita turned up for a surprise visit. I didn’t hear her arrive but after a while I kind of sensed someone was there and I went into the lounge for a really good cuddle with Rita. After she went home Nix and I just went to the Rec and then we went round to Trish’s to get something laminated whatever that is. It was very sad that Bess wasn’t there but her bed was. I thought it a bit disrespectful to sleep in her bed so I went to sleep next to it and a big picture of Bess. 




We were at Trish’s quite a long time so I had my last walk up her end of the beach. We did get home about an hour ago but Nix needed to fix her dinner so sorry we’re so late, we know you worry.



Comments

  1. Yes, we do worry when you are late! But that's ok, things do happen. It sounds like you had an interesting and busy day. I love the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Apparently I’m Always in the Way