Nix Put Her Glasses In Her Back Pocket And Then Sat On Them 🫢



I woke Nix up twice last night. The first time I woke her up she said as we’d only been in bed two hours she wasn’t going to let me out in the garden. I did go back to sleep in the end but then a few hours later, I woke her up again and she had to let me out. I did a massive wee at the bottom of the garden just to prove a point and then she made me come in. She said there was only so long she was going to walk around the garden in her dressing gown waiting for me. 



We had an early walk on the beach this morning before church and then we dropped off a copy of my list of low phosphorus foods to a couple who have a dog that’s just been diagnosed with chronic kidney disease. I hope it helps him, he’s much older than I was when I was diagnosed. 



I was a bit restless in church today. I was asleep but Liz knocked her hymn book on the floor and it woke me up. I know I can’t really hear noises but I can feel vibrations. I did go back to sleep again, I was by a nice warm radiator. I think the children that come to our church are very kind. It was generous giving Sunday today and while we got a sermon on giving, the children were able to make things. As they don’t have any money to give away they made a ‘generosity box’ and they wrote down things they could do to be kind. One child was going to write to his granny and other was going to give his old toys to a charity shop. I think we’re very lucky to have them as members of our church. 




I slept for quite a long time when we got back and I think Nix might have had a doze too. She said we can get fish and chips this evening as a treat. 




We have just been to the beach this afternoon and I came back and had some of my meds but not all of them. At the moment the only thing I will take them in is cheese which is really bad for me or the very smelly mackerel pâté which isn’t bad for me but really stinks the fridge out 🫢 I’m hoping the mackerel will win 😋


Nix forgot she’d put her glasses in her back pocket and then she sat on them 🫣

Comments

  1. Oh my! I hope Nix didn't break her glasses. I am happy to hear that your church experience was a good one. You have so many nice people at your church. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Apparently I’m Always in the Way