Mill Hill And Coffee With Rita



 So it was quite weird not going to our Friday morning session but having said that I did wake Nix up at 4am so I could go out and star gaze. Do you know how I wake her up, I sort of dance and my claws on the hard floors make a tapping noise…works every time. I don’t go to the loo while I’m out there so Nix was surprised when we both slept until 8am…apparently I have the constitution of an ox whatever that means 🤔



We had our first walk down the beach but just a short one because we then headed over the bridge to meet Rita for coffee. We went to a new café which was very nice and Nix had something with apples on it…personally I did miss the Friday morning croissant. There was a very nice lady sitting next to us and I got a lot of cuddles from her, she was very nice, I liked her. 





We set out for our early afternoon walk and Nix was going to go to Buckingham Park again but as it was such a sunny day without too much wind she decided we should go to Mill Hill. I really like it there because the hill is completed in the car and then it’s fairly flat to walk on. There weren’t many people up there, just a couple of dogs and their owners. 





I have had my lunch and I am now going for a nap in the garden.  Nix has her vaccination later so I shall stay on my own because she won’t be long and I’ll probably be asleep. 






Tomorrow morning there is a fund raising coffee morning at the local Methodist church so we might go there. In the evening we shall be sad to miss our church quiz but Nix didn’t think it would be good for me as I’m usually asleep at that time and it means getting in and out of the car which isn’t that good for me. Never mind, we hope everyone has a great time and lots of money is raised.



Comments

  1. The new cafe sounds very nice. I am sorry you didn't have any croissant though! Maybe there is another place that offers them or Nix could buy one or two and let you have a bit of them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Apparently I’m Always in the Way