Brooklands Park Today…

 


I’ve had a very good time today. I thought we might be stuck indoors for a lot of today because Nix had hurt her back trying to move a railway carriage door (don’t ask) and her hip was painful too. She was limping this morning on our walk so I feared the worst. Amazingly by lunchtime she felt much better and we set off in the car for Brooklands Park as there is lots of grass there. I wanted to go in the lake but Nix said no in case I couldn’t get out again and she wasn’t coming in after me. Instead we went to the new café which was very nice but I think Nix is going to have to make sure her toast isn’t made from sour dough otherwise she is going to need some new teeth 😬







I haven’t had any more falls at all and I am trotting again so Nix and I are both happy. Actually Nix finds it quite hard to keep up with me and you know she like to keep her eye on me. Bron my vet will be back in a week so I think Nix and I are going to pay her a visit just to chat over my latest symptoms which are as follows…

Sometimes when the mood takes me I start doing this weird humping thing all on my own. Nix says it looks like some weird sort of fertility dance and it’s embarrassing mainly because everyone stares. So far I haven’t done it in church 🙂 





The other thing I do but not very often is I make this weird noise with my throat, apparently it’s like a cross between someone wretching and someone choking. It only lasts a few seconds and I probably only do it once a week and never after eating. I’m fine immediately afterwards and wonder why everyone is staring at me…it’s quite noisy apparently. So far I haven’t done that in church either 😇




Nix will also show Bron videos of me kicking my back leg out for no apparent reason, even I don’t know why I do it. 



I should make it clear here that no one, not Nix, not Bron, not any of the lovely vet nurses are ever going to make me open my mouth so any suggestions of looking inside my mouth aren’t going to happen. Just thought I’d save you all wasting your time suggesting it 🥰

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs