Big Boats and Little Dogs

 There was a very big boat making a lot of noise when we got to the beach this morning. Nix thought that it was very interesting, me not so much. I suppose it shows just how boring Nix’s life really is. 





We went down the river this afternoon. You know how Nix has always been scared of going over the bridge over the busy road. Well now she’s decided she doesn’t like going under the busy road either. I think the lockdown thingy has finally done it’s worst. She says it’s worse coming back because she can see it in the distance and knows she’s got to go under it eventually. I like it under there, it’s really noisy and you can hear the lorries above you racing along. 




I like to think I took her mind off going under the bridge by perfecting another one of my annoying habits. I like to walk right behind her and when she looks over her right shoulder to make sure I’m still there I overtake her on the left. She thinks I’ve gone AWOL and starts panicking and calling me but I’m behind her all the time. She falls for it over and over again, I think it’s hilarious...Nix, not so much 🤣



Bron my vet called while we were out and the good news is that I can stop my antibiotics. Nix had called her because she was worried as I haven’t been eating very well. It could be something to do with the fact that I have achieved my perfect weight having eaten five meals a day for the last two years. When I came out of hospital I only weighed 15 kg and now I am 20kg which is my normal weight. I think I look rather striking and I don’t want to put on any more weight...unlike some people. 



Comments

  1. Fripp you are a trip, be kind to
    Your sweet momma 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fripp says he’ll try but don’t hold your breath 🤣

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain