Been Tucking In To Pellitory-on-the-Wall 😋

 


Nix and I think it’s a bit weird not going on our long walks any longer. I don’t mind so much because I just go to sleep when we get home but Nix says she’s bored. She has a bit more paperwork now she’s churchwarden so she has bought some files and today she has been filing stuff away. She said it reminded her of when she used to work for the Bee Gees in the seventies, she was always filing stuff away along with arranging meetings and other things like picking up dry cleaning etc…in other words general dogsbody 🤣 She always says she had a great life when she was younger, met loads of really interesting people right up until she left London. It seems most stuff happens up there but she prefers it in Shoreham now she’s getting on a bit. I definitely would not want to be living in London though Hampstead Heath does sound like fun.



Yesterday evening I took Nix over the bridge to the churchyard for our last walk of the day. I felt I needed some Pellitory-on-the-Wall and it grows there so I tucked in. I think it keeps me safe from getting any more kidney stones.




Today we have mainly been to the beach. It’s very windy again and there were loads of people on the sea with their kite thingies. Nix said it looked like the M1 out there…I don’t know what that is 🤔 




Tomorrow morning, depending on whether I am awake or not, I might go with Nix to get her lesson in how the sound system works in church. I hope they realise she doesn’t hear that well!



Our lovely neighbour Bas came round this afternoon and fixed a piece of trellis to the summerhouse. The new Clematis Josephine is growing really quickly and so needs somewhere to go. I don’t think we shall get any flowers this year but next year there should be loads. Gardening sure does need patience, I am still waiting for the French beans 😋




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs