Lots To Do Today…



 Nix is typing out my blog now because a little bird tells me that she is going to leave me on my own while she visits a neighbour’s garden. They have just moved in and looking for a gardener so until they find one, Nix has offered to go in and  identify what some of the plants are and hopefully sort out the weeds from the chaff as it were 🙂



This morning we had a wander into town and who should be taking tea and cake but Jackie, Catherine and Indie. After we’d had our cakes we headed over for the art exhibition in the church but as we were a bit early we had a wander round the churchyard first. 





We hadn’t been back that long when we headed down to our church where a lovely chap called Terry was coming to help us with our donation machine which kept switching itself off. So far so good, we’re praying that it stays on. 





Nix is going to start me on some exercises that Sharon Prassa sent to strengthen my back legs.  We have to go the DIY shop tomorrow to get some bits of wood etc and then I’ll get started. Meanwhile Nix going to use a towel to support me as I get in and out of the car…I quite like the idea of that.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs