Nix Banged her Nead on the Notice Board and Blamed Moi 🙄

 Do you know that Nix has not taken one single photograph today, I’m seriously worried that there is something wrong with her. It might be something to do with the bang on her head which she is trying to blame on me of course. I was a bit desperate for a poo and so I did it right underneath the noticeboard at the entrance to the beach which tells you all about the flowers that grow there. She was on the phone chatting to a friend and she bent down to pick up the poo and when she stood up she banged her head on the corner of the noticeboard. It hurt apparently, quite a lot 🫢



This morning we had prayer and meditation at the church and then Nix realised she’d forgotten to go in to do the cleaning so we came home got the rubber gloves and went back to the church to do the cleaning. I could’ve been photographed next to the dustpan and brush an opportunity missed.



After we came back Jackie came round for a cup of tea in the garden and that was very nice but another photo opportunity missed. I’m afraid all we have are two random videos, one of me walking on the pavement and one of me walking on the beach. I’m sure you’ll all be very interested in them 🙄


Actually I’m a little bit annoyed with Facebook. They posted a really old post yesterday that Nix had posted four years ago about her previous Beardie Billy. There were already hundreds and hundreds of comments from four years ago and now everyone of course is commenting again. Nix is never going to get it together to go in and like all of them but I know she will read them. I’m not sure I like Billy getting all this attention but I suppose I shall have to put up with it. 


For some bizarre reason Nix did take a photo of her lunch 🙄



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs