Nix Left Home Without Poo Bags 🫢



 So today is Sunday, a day of rest for the humans. As you know we go to church and to be honest there’s not a lot of rest going on. Nix is up and down like a yo-yo, standing to sing, sitting for prayers, standing and sitting for the readings, it’s all very confusing. All I want to do is go to sleep but not much chance of that. Then at the end Nix goes forward for communion and someone holds my lead while she goes. Edgar held my lead today, I like him he’s very kind but he thought I was going to stay behind the pew when Nix went forward. No chance, I need to see her at all times so I like to wait at the back where I can’t lose sight of her. Revd Steve took the service this morning, I like him he’s very funny and he makes everyone laugh.




We had coffee and biscuits after the service, I like this time because everyone stays sitting and I can have a good nap. Today we sat with two new friends, Liz who lives at one end of my road and Janet who lives a few bungalows away. They are both new to the church so it was nice to get to know them. Well it was nice for Nix to get to know them, I slept through it all 🤣 Before we came home Nix asked if she could take photos for my blog and everyone was happy about it. Then Nix decided it would be nice to have a photo with Revd Steve so she made him hold my lead while she took the photo. I think she probably should have asked him rather than told him, still never mind, I don’t think he minded 🤔




This afternoon we have had a slow meander up to the Harbour Club. Now Nix is a member we were able to stop for a rest and a coffee. We weren’t actually planning to go to there but Nix left home with no poo bags so once I’d done the business she decided it would be quicker to go to the Harbour Club and get a serviette than go home for poo bags. We were just walking back home with a view to Nix collecting my poo when who should we bump into but Canon Peter 🫣 It was very nice to see him but I could have done without Nix trying to scrape up my poo into a Harbour Club serviette…embarrassing herself as usual 🙄





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs