Jenny’s and Bramber Castle Today 🙂

 So on Tuesday we were meant to go to the Cissbury Ring and then we didn’t. On Wednesday we were meant to go to Highdown Hill and then we didn’t. I think Nix must’ve been feeling guilty today because she suddenly said let’s go to Bramber Castle. I thought to myself well I’ll believe that when I see it.




Before I get ahead of myself I should tell you that we went to visit Jenny in her new bungalow today and it was very very nice and seemed much bigger than last time we were there. She’s got lots of plans for it and it’s all very exciting. I think Nix wishes she was doing another doer upper because she enjoyed it so much. Anyway we had a cup of tea with Jenny, I dug the garden up when they weren’t looking and then we came home. 




We hadn’t been home long before Nix decided we could go and look at Bramber Castle as we’d never been there before. It’s very old and was built just after the Norman Conquest thingy so that’s very old. She checked the opening times and if dogs were allowed and off we went. I don’t know why they bother with opening times as there’s only one wall left 🤣🤣🤣 As Nix completely forgot to take photos of moi with Jenny I’m afraid she’s made up for it with lots of photos of Bramber. I’m not in many of them so feel free to scroll past 🤣 We met a very interesting man called Eddie who knew lots about the castle. He asked if he could say hello to me as he likes dogs. I of course was more than happy to say hello but I think he might be a doggy judge because he asked how old I was and then started feeling around my hips and he parted my fur to look at my skin. Nix thought he was looking for fleas 🤣 He thought I was in very good condition. 




I had a drink from a chamber pot 🤭




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs