Green Ridge Today 🙂

 I was a very good boy last night when Nix went to her meeting. Jo came to look after me so I didn’t mind Nix going. Nix said she enjoyed it and it was another lovely church and it had a very smart screen that came down so you could watch videos. There better be another commandment I think, thou shall not covet thy neighbours’ screen 🤭 



So platelet update…Bron called to say that even though my platelets had only gone up by 13 she wasn’t worried. Can someone please tell Nix that 🙄 They had a long discussion about the platelets clumping and how annoying it was even though that’s actually their job. Nix talked to Bron about the possibility of getting a result where they weren’t clumping so we had more of an idea of what was going on. It costs £100 every time I have it done and Nix thinks it’s a bit of a cheek when the result isn’t reliable. Next time will my sixth test and Nix would like it to be without any clumps. Bron is amazing and is going to look into using sodium citrate which is a different kind of anticoagulant to mix the blood with to see if we can get a reliable result next time. I think Nix is happy now, I go for my test on Tuesday 12th July. 



Nix had a new screen put on her iPad but it wasn’t put on properly. There was light showing through and so the man had to come back this morning and do it again. He asked Nix if she had a heavy book to weigh it down while the glue set so guess what was the heaviest book in the house…the first book Kathleen made of my blog 🙂 Nix is using the iPad to type my blog as we speak and she says it’s so much better...I think she’s happy, she loves her iPad. 



After the iPad man went we drove over to the Green Ridge which is in Hove and we went to look at the windmill, Nix says someone lives there. The sky was very cloudy so we thought it would be cool but in fact it was very hot. We never got as far as the café, it was a bit too far to walk. There are some nice cool woods there but they’re in the opposite direction to the café so we ended up coming home. Since we got back I’ve been asleep the whole time 🙂 Nix thought she’d water the olive trees and left the hose running very slowly and got distracted. As far as I know the water is halfway down the street by now, tut tut we’re meant to be conserving water 🫢





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs