Visit From Linda Today And It’s Very Very hot 😎



 Well today the weather has been very weird. We were expecting it to be very hot and sunny but in fact it was quite cloudy and not that warm. We had a lovely cool morning walk along the boardwalk and although I did slow down a bit at the end I did enjoy myself. 




We were meeting Linda today and she very kindly offered to come to us as we thought it would have been too hot for me to walk over the bridge and back. Nix had a jam doughnut which I must say was rather nice and I’m not sure what Linda had but it was very tasty too πŸ˜‹ 



Nix forgot to take photos when Linda was here but she is coming tomorrow again for fish and chips so I shall make sure that Nix takes pics. Did you know that Nix has a ‘Kiddies’ meal now from the chip shop. It’s half the price and I still get my bits of fish and Nix gets a cold drink included so cod goujons it will be tomorrow and I’m really looking forward to that. Linda bought me a lovely pink toy but it’s a bit hot now the mist has cleared so I only played with it for a bit…I might have fallen asleep next to it. 




We walked back to the bridge with Linda but we didn’t go over it and now I’m off to the coolest place to sleep when it’s really hot. If there’s any breeze at all it comes under the gate and keeps me nice and cool. 



Nix thinks she might have bought too many sweet Pea plants as she doesn’t have enough vases to put them in. You’re meant to keep cutting them apparently but I think Nix forgot how many flowers you get on each plant. She says she’s going to have to use a jam jar for the next lot…that was Linda’s idea πŸ‘πŸΌ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs