I’ve Had A Couple Of Falls 🫣

 


So I had a couple of falls yesterday. Nix says once you get over 60 you don’t ’fall over’ you ‘have a fall’ so as I’m definitely over 60 that’s what I had. It happened when we were walking round the block last night and it has happened before but not very often. I fell twice last night and fell again when we got home. It really scared Nix especially as Bron is now away for almost two weeks. 



We only went round the block this morning and I didn’t fall at all but Nix says my back legs look quite wobbly. She has taken a couple of videos for you clever people to look at.  My back legs have been weak for quite some time so it’s not too sudden though the actual falling is. Nix says to remind you that I don’t have a ball joint in one of my back legs but we don’t know which one. Nix has never bothered to find out because it would mean an anaesthetic for an X-ray. 



So as we haven’t really been anywhere today and I don’t think we shall be going anywhere interesting, there won’t be many photos I’m afraid. Nix has been gardening instead and has cut down another huge Phormium because it was stopping her…and moi…from getting behind the summerhouse. Once she’d got rid of most of the plant I was delighted because for the first time the base of the trachelospermum was in view. This plant is very precious to Nix and she didn’t want me tidying it up for some reason so there have always been barriers like plant pots and things. The Phormium was mainly getting in my way but now that’s gone I thought I might get straight in there if my legs allow of course. Imagine my shock when I found my route had been blocked…by a fence. Back in the day I’d have been straight over the top of that. 



Anyway have a look at the videos and see what you think. My legs don’t really bother me though I don’t like it so much when I fall over. I’m still trying to work out a way to get behind that fence 🤔

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs