I’m Much Better Today πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

 


So first things first, I am completely back to normal πŸ™‚ Nix says that’s my version of normal but suffice to say I am not falling over any longer. I had a little pain this afternoon when I was getting out of my bed and I cried and Nix came flying in but by that time I was fine. She told me she gets something similar…she can be walking along and all of a sudden she gets this shooting pain at the top of her leg and it makes her cry out but a few seconds later it’s gone. That’s a bit annoying because I was hoping for a bit more sympathy and extra treats πŸ˜‹




Some men mainly are a bit rough when they say hello to moi. They sort of slap me on my bottom and that makes me wobble and Nix has to ask them not to do it. Well…you know I have this Deaf Dog banner thingy on my lead, well Nix was thinking of getting one that said ‘Don’t Touch, Wobbly Bottom but then she decided people might think that she was talking about herself 🀣🀣🀣





So we had a meander down the boardwalk last night, it was very windy and Nix said she was glad she’d been in the sea already as she can’t see it being hot enough again. I slept the whole time she and Rita were in the sea and it made Nix think that maybe she could sneak out to her favourite shop this afternoon while I was asleep. Very annoyingly it worked, I had no idea she’d even left the house never mind gone shopping for luxury items for herself. Now I don’t know about you but I’m a bit bored with listening to Nix going on about how much I cost and how little she has to spend on herself. It just goes to show doesn’t it that if she really wants something she can get it. Yes I know the credit card is getting a bit full but she could always get a little job, one from home obviously πŸ™‚







Tomorrow is the Summer Fayre at church and Nix will see how warm it is and if it’s not too bad we might go for an hour or so. There was talk of putting Nix in the stocks which will be fun and if not I can find a cool spot in the church hall and have a nap.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs