Nix’s Birthday Today πŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸŽπŸΎπŸ₯³πŸΎ

 


I am feeling so much better today and that’s before I even start the antibiotics. I can get in and out of the car really easily and I have more energy. 



I have a sneaking suspicion that Nix snuck off to lock up the church last night while I was asleep. I’m a bit annoyed because I’d like to have woken up and been looking pathetic when she got back but I was just a bit too tired. We did go for a little wander on the beach though which was very nice and when we got home we had a quick turn around and then headed off for our local pub. In the summer we are having a street party and lots of the residents of our street were meeting together to make plans for it. I enjoyed it last year so I am really looking forward to this year…hopefully there will be chicken again.






We woke up this morning on Nix’s birthday and it was pouring with rain. We still went for our walk but we did get very wet and went for communion too and got wet again. After that we drove over to Brighton to pick up my antibiotics and we got home just in time to go round to Jackie’s for some birthday lemon drizzle and a cup of tea. 






Nix has had lots of lovely birthday presents, mainly bags of Maltesers. Thank you to everyone who has wished her happy birthday, that made her very happy though she just had a look and there are over 200 messages for her yet to see so I think it might take her a while πŸ™‚ 





I’m thinking I may not need the buggy πŸ™‚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs