More Tablets To Take



 So…health matters first. Nix was right and I do have a UTI so she is picking up my antibiotics and I’ll get started on them straight away. Thankfully I am still able to take the Synulox as the bacteria is sensitive to it.  I take it anyway after my flush so we can kill two birds with one stone as they say (plus a few bacteria)🙂 Also my urine is a bit alkaline, it is 8 and should ideally be 6 so when it arrives I am starting something called Urinaid Canine Urinary Support. The problem with slightly alkaline urine is it can predispose to stone/crystal formation and we all know what happens when I get those. Nix will take a urine sample in to Bron in two weeks time. I shall start rattling soon if I have to take any more tablets but apparently these new ones are chewable…we’ll see. I may need a custard cream ball to help it down 🙂




Apparently I’m very contrary. I’m not sure what that means but as it’s a description of moi it has to be a good thing. It’s something to do with where I choose to sleep. I like to sleep in Nix’s bedroom during the day when she’s not in there but in the night time when she is in bed I prefer to sleep in the lounge. This makes perfect sense to me…obviously.







So today we had our morning walk on the beach. I was keen to go a bit further but I did get tired walking back. Nix is thinking of getting me this buggy she has seen. It’s only 7” off the ground so I could easily step into it and then we could go all the way to the fort and Nix could push me home in it. It would also serve as protection if she trips up, she wouldn’t actually fall over. 




The back of the car has been prepared for me. Nix is quite pleased as she had loads of old bedspreads and things which she doesn’t use but didn’t want to get rid of so now they’re in the back of the car. She is very pleased also as it’s cleared her cupboard out. The step worked fine and I don’t think I need a more solid one, to be honest I don’t really like steps anyway so I’m happy with this one for now. Nix will post a photo of the buggy she has seen, see what you think. Some of them were very expensive but this one is very reasonable. We just have to check it comes in one piece.




So…while I can still get in the car we can go to parks like this afternoon, we went to Buckingham Park. There was another rather boisterous black Labrador but he didn’t knock me over. He very nearly knocked Nix over though, that was quite funny 🤣



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs