I Nearly Ate a Mermaid’s Purse Today 😋

 


Guess what…at 3pm every afternoon I get seven custard cream balls. This is because I’m on antibiotics for one month and they are very big so Nix breaks them into quarters. I get four for my antibiotic, two for my Reconcile and one for my Paracetamol. I also get a tiny piece of bread and butter that has my Propalin drops on it. I’m really enjoying taking my medication and I’ll be a bit disappointed when I have to stop the antibiotics 😋



I found a very tasty fish on the beach this morning, quite fresh really but Nix said it made her feel sick when she looked. She took a photo to show you all but she said she would have to edit it because it was so disgusting. I nearly ate a mermaid’s purse too 🤣



We have home group this evening so Nix is actually doing some housework. I’m going to try really hard not to be annoying but when there a lot of people in the house I just want to say hello to everyone and they’re not really that keen 😪  Never mind, Beth is visiting from London tomorrow and she will give me lots of cuddles. 




We didn’t get to see the sheep today because it would be quite a long walk and it has been freezing. We might go tomorrow if it’s a bit warmer. We are going out for a longer walk this evening before home group because Nix hopes I’ll go to sleep once everyone has arrived.  She also wants to look out for the satellites flying over. She counted over thirty last time but tonight might be a bit too cloudy. I don’t mind of it means I get a longer walk than usual.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs