Croissant Morning and Then Buckingham Park 🙂

 


We had an early walk in the dark before our Friday morning session. We didn’t go on the beach because yesterday evening about 8pm we were going to the beach in the dark and we saw a young man with what looked like an XL Bully which wasn’t muzzled. It kept looking across the road at us so we were a bit worried it might be there this morning. I didn’t mind, we had a nice walk round the block and then over into town. I knew the croissants would still be forthcoming so I was happy. We sit in a different place in church now because it was a bit breezy where we used to sit. I like the new place, it’s warmer and I have my own headrest. I’m also right next to Terry who I like very much and I did keep trying to go and sit with him. He said he didn’t mind but Nix said he probably did but was just being polite. Anyway I’m going to have to have my bed out of his reach next week 🫢



This afternoon we have been to the Recycling place. It all went very smoothly, Nix remembered to take her proof of ID and address and the men there were very helpful unlike last time. I did think they were a bit rude to each other though, I heard one of the men telling another man off and telling him to use his noddle…something to do with where you put the polystyrene!



After the recycling adventure we went off to Buckingham Park. It was very sunny and not too muddy and I met some very friendly dogs. We were going to stop for a cup of tea and some lemon drizzle but Nix wanted to get home to make phone calls. Apparently our home insurance has doubled so she wasn’t amused and even less so when she had to listen to a ten minute speech before they told her she was number 7 in the queue, she’s given up now, says it’s too stressful. 






Tomorrow morning we are going to the Parish Centre where they’re having a pop up shop with some nice things to look at, we saw them this morning, and there’s cake. We might have our cake there or we might go to St. Mary’s where there will also be cake…we might even have cake in both 😋



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs