Storm Gerrit is Here 🫢



 Nix is very happy today and all because she got to have the best cuddle with me. I tried to get on the sofa on my own but my back legs failed to give me the push I needed. Nix leaned forward and managed to lift my back end up and I sort of landed on top of her. I just lay there in her arms and we had a really good cuddle. To tell you the truth it went on for a bit longer than I would have chosen but I didn’t have the strength to extricate myself plus Nix was holding me so tight I could hardly breathe never mind disentangle myself. I’m back in my own bed now and very comfortable. 



It’s very windy here, some sort of storm I think. Who knew there were so many storms and they all have names…humans really can be very weird at times. We did go to the beach and it looked like it was snowing and it was too windy to stay too long. 




This afternoon we have been into town because the wind was worse than earlier, much too windy for the beach. We bumped our friend Ann from church so that was very nice. I had my photo taken with her so Nix will send her a copy as I know she is very fond of moi 😇



The Sainsbury’s van has just arrived with my smoked mackerel and Nix’s new toaster which is a present from Max and Jeannette. I still think Nix should have got toys and treats for me but she seems very happy with the toaster so I’ll let this one go. It’s raining very hard and the poor Sainsbury’s man had to stand in the rain while Nix unloaded everything. Once again they sent three meals which all have to be eaten by the day after tomorrow. Even Nix is going to be hard pushed to get that lot down her by then so I see refunds in near future. 



It’s still very wet and very windy so I think I might stay in bed for a little while longer as I’m very comfortable 😴



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs