My New Step Has Just Arrived 🙂



 We just got back from our walk into town and on our way back we bumped into some of our neighbours. I’m not sure why but I started to chatter and click my teeth, apparently it looks very amusing but they wouldn’t think it was so funny if it was happening to them. Other than that I’ve been very well and when we got home Nix went out of the room and when she came back I was asleep…on the sofa without the help of a step. Nix was thrilled but slightly put out as she’s just ordered a special step for me to help me jump on things and we’re waiting for it to be delivered right now. Nix is now wondering if I’ll need it but I think I will because getting in the car is a bit more difficult. It’s not very high but it drops down on the other side. Nix has put lots of vet bed to build it up but I still think I’d like a little step to help me. 





The step has just arrived and at the moment it just looks like a blob of foam rubber but Nix knows from my bed that it will expand as the day wears on. I can’t wait to try it out on the car. 





We do have some sad news and that is that we won’t be posting my blog on the Friendly Beardie Club any longer. It’s been brought to Nix’s attention that she has been a bit naughty posting photos of Christmas puddings etc and now she has to make sure that all her photos have me or a Beardie in them. Now the chances of her remembering to do that are very slim indeed so probably best not to post the blog here. You can still read it on Nix’s own page which is public on Facebook. We will of course still be on the FBC reading everyone’s posts and commenting on them.

Comments

  1. I won’t miss a day of your adventures Fripp - they are a highlight in my day! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I know it’s often very difficult to comment on here. Much easier on Facebook, ‘The Adventures of Fripp’

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs