Christmas Day at the Bartram’s 🙂

 


Nix has had two glasses of champagne which is one more than she probably should have so I have a feeling today’s blog is going to be quite short 🙂




We are home now and we had a lovely time at Indie’s house. I may have nicked her toy but apart from that all went smoothly. I got some freeze dried raw chicken which seemed to be a surprise to everyone as they were expecting treats. Nix wasn’t sure what to do with it but she’s looked at the container now and apparently it gets put on my food…I’m really looking forward to it, there’s enough for 12 servings! 




I was completely back to normal today and to be honest I slept for most of the time. The humans had a very nice lunch cooked by Peter with Barney assisting as sous chef. There was turkey with all the trimmings and Nix had a veggie thingy and there was Christmas pudding for afters and Peter set it alight. There was of course also Nix’s trifle. I slept through the whole time because I am very relaxed these days. It was my first time visiting someone else’s house since I got poorly so I think Nix was a little nervous but she needn’t have been, I knew I was going to be okay.



 Nix got a lovely necklace with an Ethiopian cross on it, Catherine and Barney used to live there and she also got some shortbread biscuits so neither of us will go hungry. Thank you to the Bartrams for inviting us for Christmas lunch, we had a really good time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs