I Have My Mojo Back 🙂



 Nix says I have my mojo back! I have no idea what that means but she’s much happier so it must be a good thing. 




I didn’t want to go in the car yesterday so we went for a walk along the beach at sunset. I liked it very much because there were lots of dogs to meet but it was very cold.  We went out again at 9pm and Nix was looking upwards at the stars when she noticed the moon looked very different. It had a sort of halo of light round it and Nix found out it’s called a lunar halo. It’s caused by ice particle thingies apparently. You can see Jupiter next to it as well, it made Nix very happy for some reason. 



This morning Nix woke up before me so there were no 3am walkies. We didn’t go to church obviously because I’m still not well enough but Nix watched the live stream on YouTube…I went to sleep which is the norm for me in church. 




Nix just took me to the local rec and we had a little wander down the river and then through the little wood. We met a lady with a Cockatoo, I had to go on my lead 🤣



Nix said to say thank you for all the suggestions to make me better but we’d be here until next year if we tried them all. Nix has utmost trust in Bron my vet and so do I so we’ll carry on with her recommendations for now. It doesn’t mean we arent very grateful though 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs