Good Night’s Sleep and a Quiet Day…

 Is it really Thursday, it’s gone so fast. Nix put the mattress back on the bed yesterday and she was very excited about going to bed last night. She had all clean sheets and said she could sleep for England so for that reason I allowed her to sleep the whole night through. I didn’t wake up once which was very good for both of us and when we did get up, I got an extra long walk down the boardwalk. It was freezing cold so Nix didn’t take any photos but she did take a photo of my drawer when we got home. You know how I have my own drawer at the vets with all my flushing paraphernalia in it, well I now have my own drawer here with all my coats in it 🙂



I am feeling quite a bit better and I only dig the floor now and again. I am still doing my trembling but it’s usually when I’m a bit excited about something. Sally came to visit today and I trembled quite a lot then. She very kindly brought communion for Nix as we’re not going to church at the moment and Nix was missing it. Sally also prayed for Nix and me so we feel a lot stronger now. 


I am still doing a bit of staring, I think Nix took a photo of me but I’m just checking she’s still there, nothing to worry about. I am absolutely fine when I’m out, Nix says I’m completely normal so all in all I think I am doing very well. I do feel a lot calmer but Nix said she would be happier if I didn’t dig my bed for ten minutes at a time because it’s a bit obsessive whatever that means. 



We won’t be going to our prayer and meditation tomorrow morning because Nix wants to wait until I’m properly better first. She saw that it is going to be -2° so we’ll probably stay in bed for a bit as long as I don’t start my digging. Rita is coming round afterwards with our croissant so we’re really looking forward to that 😋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs