Feeling Quite a Lot Better Today 🙂

 


Hello everyone, welcome to the roller coaster ride that is my life 🙂 I’ve had quite a good 24 hours…Nix not so much, she’s got a bad knee 🫢 I did quite a bit of digging yesterday evening but did eventually go to sleep. Nix woke me up around 9pm for our last walk round the block. We collected my tartan coat on the way back as Nix had left it at Janet’s when we went for a cup of tea…we did leave in a bit of a rush because I was panicking a bit. 



When we went to bed Nix had to bribe me with treats to get on the mattress with her. I did give in eventually and stayed there until she went to sleep. I then got off so I could go to bed properly in my favourite donut bed. Nix woke up after an hour and may have noticed I wasn’t there. She said she’s done her knee in trying to get up because it’s so low and as I don’t seem interested in getting on the bed with her she’s going to move it all back onto the proper bed base because she said she didn’t think she would be able to get up if she got down there again 🤣


I did have a very good night, I didn’t wake Nix up once in fact she woke me up trying to get up off the mattress. I think it’s probably best if it goes back where it belongs then I can have a good sleep in my double donut bed and Nix won’t have to worry anout her knee. I haven’t done much digging today though I have done a bit of shaking. It usually happens when people are nice to me and want to stroke me. I really like it but it make me tremble, not sure why. Catherine and Barney came round to help Nix move her railway carriage door into the back garden and I got lots of fuss but I did shake a lot. I’m thinking that carriage door needs a lot of work 🤣




This afternoon we have been to Brooklands Park and finally got into the new café. I’m not sure we’ll bother again, it was very noisy and Nix’s toast didn’t have any butter on it.



Special thank you to Mieke Klinkenberg-Walraven who sent us a lovely Christmas ornament and a Beardie hanging thingy for the Christmas tree and a special dog lead too…thank you Mieke, you’re very kind 🙂



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs