Feeling a Bit Better Today 🙂

 Hello everyone, I am still feeling a bit better. I had a bit of a funny turn last night but Nix came and gave me a hug and after a while I settled down. I had a very good night and just had a little bit of an episode this morning, well maybe two episodes but they were only little…Nix found me trying to dig the floor up in the bedroom…twice 🫢



Nix and Bron my vet had a long conversation last night about moi of course. Because it’s so far to keep driving to Peacehaven Bron has arranged for me to see another vet at the Brighton branch which is much closer.  She has made us an appointment for Thursday when I will have lots of checks. First of all we have to check that the Prozac hasn’t affected my platelets because a few things that I have taken in the past have done that. As long as everything is okay I shall stay on the Prozac for a little while longer. The new vet, his name is Chris will check my anal glands and Nix will take a urine sample too because when I got my thrombocytopenia last time there was some blood in my urine. The plan then is to wait and see how I go on the Prozac because maybe that’s all I might need.  




Nix has decided that we won’t go to church for a while until I am feeling much more normal and we won’t go to our Friday mornings either. We are very sad about that but Nix wants me to get completely better before we go back and she will watch the live stream of the Sunday service instead. If I continue to improve she said she would start by taking me for coffee after the service and see how that goes. 



We’ve been to Buckingham Park today as it hasn’t been raining and that was very nice. We stopped for a cup of tea and I got a treat 😋




Last night Nix had one of her anxiety dreams whatever that is. She said we were both in London and when she parked the car she knew she wouldn’t be able to find it again but she didn’t worry because she can always use her phone to find it. When we were about to go home she realised she hadn’t a clue where the car was but when she tried to use her phone it didn’t work. Someone said a chap called Dan would help us but he just told Nix that because there had been an update, Apple were no longer offering this service. He then said he had a phone that would help her find her car and it would cost £200. The last Nix remembers of the dream is walking up and down all the streets trying to find the car and then realised with horror that although she had my lead she didn’t have me…she’d left me behind 🫢




Funny old things, dreams 🤔

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs