Drive to Peacehaven to See Bron my Vet 🙂



 So Nix managed to change our appt with Bron and bring it forward to lunchtime as we didn’t want to drive that far after dark. Going over the Telscombe cliffs is bad enough in daylight 🫢



Nix had a very long chat with Bron to work out a plan of action. They decided that there has been some improvement since I started the Fluoxetine (Prozac) and as it can take some weeks to kick in they don’t want to start adding other stuff just yet. If in a month there isn’t much improvement they will add in Vivitonin but we have to be very careful with any new drug because of my autoimmune situation so I should have to have my bloods checked regularly. Bron is against a brain scan (MRI) as there is risk involved and what would we do if I had a brain tumour…nothing, so no point.



My anal glands were empty and Bron feels they filled up because of stress rather than the other way round and now I’m a little calmer they’ve been okay…thank goodness!



Last night Nix slept on the mattress on the floor and I got straight on there with her. I only lasted an hour before I woke her up with my digging but I soon went to sleep again and slept through the night…in my donut bed 🙂 Watching her trying to get out this morning was painful but she maintains her back feels a million times better 🤔




We had a walk in the woods before our appt and we met a really nice Beardie cross, he was 16! I chased three squirrels 🙂


We just went to visit our neighbour and friend Janet and as soon as I got there I tried to steal anything I could get hold of, the grandchildren’s toys were favourite. When Nix and Janet sat down with their cups of tea I went to sleep in front of the window. Unfortunately I only lasted five minutes when I started trying to get out so Nix had to bring me home. Not the best start to the long term plan apparently but I’m fine now we’re home and I’ve gone to sleep 🙂




They’re knocking down one of the original bungalows from Bungalow Town days which is very sad. As you may know they used to use old railway carriages as bathrooms and kitchens and bedrooms and the demolition guys have saved one of the doors for our garden…Nix is very happy about this, I have no idea why 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs