Bit of a Funny Old Day Today 🥴



 I did misplace my Mojo again last night and I woke Nix up at around 1am. I was trying to do battle with the blinds so Nix thought she would try letting me out in the garden. I did go out but I just stood there staring, I didn’t have a wee. I then woke her  up again at about 3am so she took me for a walk round the block…in the rain 🫢 You see I’d felt a bit weird at bedtime, I was smacking my lips and staring at Nix. She is pretty sure that I don’t have a bad tooth because Bron had a look last week but another friend has a dog who does that when they have an acidic stomach. I don’t know why I was doing it but I know it worried Nix but I think it was the ‘painful’ stare that got her in the end. Anyway I got the extra walk in which was very nice and I did quite a long wee so Nix is going to start taking me out later now to see if that helps. I’m thinking ‘clutching at straws’ myself, don’t know about you 🤣


We had a nice walk this morning in the rain, I was dawdling a bit but otherwise very enjoyable. I went straight to bed after a bit of digging and I didn’t wake up until gone 11am. The electrician came and went and I didn’t hear a thing. We have just been into town as I wasn’t keen to get into the car and when we got home I went straight to bed again. 




Speaking of beds, Nix has decided to put her mattress on the floor because she says she misses me sleeping on the bed. When I was recovering from my kidney operations she did that and I liked it. At the moment I prefer the donut bed but once Nix gets in tonight I might join her for a cuddle. I have no idea how she is ever going to get up in the morning. Last time she slept on floor was five years ago after my kidney ops and it was bad enough then 🫢

 





So…we don’t have many photos from today. Nix took one of our new bed on the floor and she’s used her old interior sleeping bag to use as a bed cover. She also found a few taken when I had my autoimmune thrombocytopenia and a couple more that she likes 🙂




We have an appointment to see Bron tomorrow…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs