A Visit From Carolyn and a Lovely Walk in Buckingham Park 🙂

 





The good news is that my new bed has filled out very nicely though I don’t think it will ever resemble the one in the photo. It is however very comfortable and I slept on it all night long. The trembling hasn’t come back which is good and I’m feeling much better. Nix and I are travelling to the vets tomorrow to drop off a urine sample so I can show them how well I look. Nix also put two of the doughnut beds together so I wouldn’t be so close to the floor and I rather like that but my choice would be my new bed. I think Nix might have to get me some more because there’s lots of room in them and I can lie out straight…not that I do of course. 






Although it’s been a quiet day for me today, Nix has been quite busy. We did have a walk along the beach this morning and a bit later we drove to the station to collect Carolyn one of Nix’s friends from London. Their gardens used to back on to each other and it was a long time ago, before Carolyn had any children and they are all grown up now. They had a hair colouring session and put the world to rights and I got to rest my head in Carolyn’s lap. Then it was time to drop Carolyn off at the station again so she could catch her train home to London. 




We went straight from the station to Buckingham Park so I could have a walk before the rain started. I met a very nice Shih Tzu called Daisy, she was just four months old. She wanted to get lots of fuss from Nix so I had to bark quite a lot just to let her know who Nix prefers 🥰






Nix has been cooking her dinner in the over for one hour… cod, spinach, cheese and potato gratin! It’s a very expensive way to cook so she doesn’t do it that often. She just went to get it out of the oven with her new over gloves and lost her grip…she’s not amused 🫢



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs