Still Trembling but Only in my Sleep 🙂




 So the good news is that they tested my urine this morning and it’s as good as it ever is so I don’t have to have the extra month on antibiotics. I think Nix is quite pleased because she said I was getting a bit tubby with all the custard cream balls. Once again I’m thinking pot and kettle 😉 I think the real reason is that she gets embarrassed walking down the street with a plastic jug ready to collect the first wee of the morning 🤣



Nix showed Bron another video of me trembling again and she has decided now that as it only happens when I’m asleep it’s probably neurological. She says she won’t give me anything for it unless it got more serious like if I had a seizure. Because of my autoimmune situation she is very careful what she gives me because we have had some scary things happen in the past. When she gave me a Librella injection for my arthritis my platelets dropped right down so we have all decided that as long as I’m happy and not in pain we won’t risk any more medication.




We were going to go for a walk into town this afternoon but I decided I’d prefer to go to the beach and I’m happy to say I got my way…as usual.







I slept on my new orthopaedic bed all night last night but I did wake Nix up a couple of times trying to dig it up. She kept showing me her quilted bedspread which she has to put on upside down because when I used to sleep on the bed I might have ripped it up a bit 🫢

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs