Nix Went to the Solicitors Today…

 Well we’ve had a really quiet day today. We had a shorter walk down the beach this morning because Nix had to drive into the solicitors in Worthing to organise her will. She was all in a tizz because the road didn’t show up on the sat nav and then it tried to take her down the A27 which she refuses to drive on because all the drivers are lunatics apparently. Anyway she got there in the end and had to take proof that she is who she says she is and so she took her driving licence. She handed it over to the solicitor who looked at it and informed Nix that this was in fact her bus pass and not really eligible 🤣 After she calmed down and thought properly she remembered she’d taken her driving licence out of the wallet which contained the bus pass too and put it in the purse attached to the car keys so she’d always know where it was 🙄 Anyway I was very lucky to have Jackie sit with me while Nix was out so I had a nice sleep on the sofa. I prefer it when Nix doesn’t go out but if she does I like it when Jackie sits with me. On Friday Nix is going over to see Chris her friend and I shall have Liz to sit with me. I like Liz too, I’m very lucky to have two very special ladies to look after me. 




This afternoon we went for a walk down the river. We stuck to the bit nearest town as there are proper paths there and it has been raining a lot so it might have been muddy further out. We watched some people practising rescuing other people who were pretending to fall in the river. They might have been from the lifeboat station because they are practising this evening too…we might go up to watch them. We were a bit worried about one man who went floating past everyone but no one saved him 🫢 I’m sure he was okay though, it was quite exciting to watch. 






I am now asleep on Nix’s lap, I do get more tired these days but then so does Nix 🤣 I was a bit slow on our walk so Nix is a bit worried about that but I feel fine. I need to get my rest as I have the groomers tomorrow and that can be a bit tiring. Nix has washed all the bedding from the car and I love that 🙂



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs