Feeling a Bit Better Today 🙂

 


So…Nix was very worried about me when she woke up this morning.  I was fast asleep but trembling a lot apparently and I nearly got carted off to the emergency vet again. Anyway we went out for our walk and I was completely normal! Nix decided we would still go to church but I could wear my yellow coat that Ginny bought me. I did shiver a bit in church but not a lot and when we got home the bungalow was nice and warm as Nix had put the heating on quite high. 



We hadn’t been home very long when my new bed arrived. It didn’t look hopeful, it was a very small box but when Nix cut the plastic, it sprung into life. I got on it immediately and I really liked it so Nix put it in the bedroom to replace the doughnut bed I sleep on and I went straight to sleep on it. Nix said I wasn’t shivering at all and she is very happy so I am very happy too. Nix wonders if the paracetamol has kicked in, I have no idea but I do feel a lot better. 




This morning we got an email to say that our friend Gini had sent me an Amazon voucher. Well actually it was from Xena and Kitkat so thank you all of you. Nix has been able to order my raised feeding bowls now which will help a lot with my arthritis and hopefully I won’t get poorly again. Our friend Kate Sobczak recommended them and we think they’re very smart.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs