Very Wet Today But I Quite Like It ☔️



 Have to say it’s been a very wet day today. We did have a quick walk up the beach this morning as Nix wanted to get back to clear up after the home group social evening last night. I think the evening went very well, there seemed to be plenty to eat and drink and I hung around while there was still pizza on offer but then I took myself off to bed. We all ate out in the garden as it was still warm and then everyone came indoors once it started to cool down. All in all it was a very nice evening and I got an extra walk round the block when everyone had gone.



Nix’s eyes are getting fixed on Saturday morning so we won’t be able to go round the labyrinth walk. I shall be in Jackie’s house with Indie while Nix is at the hospital. There’s a Sand Dance in the evening which I hope we shall be able to attend. It’s organised by the Shoreham Beach Residents Association but the Church of the Good Shepherd will be serving Pimms in the church hall. I hope we shall be able to go to that. Nix won’t be allowed to drive but we can walk down there. I’m hoping also that Nix won’t be doing any dancing 🫢 



On Sunday afternoon we have the Pet Blessing service and we hope that Nix’s poster in the front garden will bring in lots of new pets. 



I found a great new way of drying off after a wet walk. You just jump in the front where the seat absorbs all the water 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs