Nix Has Been in the Sea Today 🫢

 


I stayed on my own for a bit this morning. Rita came round and she and Nix headed to the beach. It would have been far too hot for me so I was happy laying in the shade in the garden. They had a very good time in the sea because it was very warm apparently. I shall be testing it out tomorrow except that I think it might be raining. When they came back we all sat in the garden and they had tea and I had my smoked mackerel and it’s been a very nice day. 





Just now we all walked over the footbridge into town and we sat outside a café and Nix and Rita had a coffee, I had a bowl of water. Nix found me a lovely shady spot and there was a  man playing a saxophone which I enjoyed. There was a time when I would’ve been very scared of it, but to tell you the truth I didn’t really hear it that well.  Rita‘s husband Terry turned up and had a coffee with us, and then we all walked back across the churchyard.


I should warn you that there will probably be more pics of Nix than there will of moi. I don’t mind, it was her first time in the sea this year will probably be the last looking at the weather forecast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs