Goodbye to Rev’d Steve 😪




I enjoyed meeting and greeting our guests yesterday evening. Dr Susan and her friends walked 20 miles from Horsham to the Church of the Good Shepherd to bring awareness of lobular cancer. Susan herself has the disease and it has spread to her spine but she still did the walk…I think she is amazing.  If you’d like to know more Nix will give you a link…




https://www.lobularmoonshot.org


This morning is very sad, our lovely Rev’d Steve is leaving us. He has been a curate at our church for four years and now he is moving on to have his own church in Worthing. We shall miss him a lot but we wish him all the best in his new church and he won’t be too far away…we’ll still see him kayaking on the river Adur 🙂




After church everyone had a slice of a special cake made by Lesley for Steve to give him a good send off…I’m not sure why I wasn’t woken up to receive some. We had a little wander when we came out of church and now I am asleep again. I like sleeping…😴

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs