Early Start Today…



 I am at this precise moment in time trying to get a walk. Nix is dallying because she knows if we go out now we shall have to go out again this evening. She tried to get a photo of me just now doing my staring routine but as soon as she got the phone out I lay down and went to sleep. I shall need to stay alert because she will try again. 



We had our prayer and meditation this morning. Yes they do a bit of meditation but to be honest the morning mainly revolves round someone going to get croissants and they all sit around having coffee. Nix says this isn’t true and they aren’t just chatting about any old thing but they talk about what they read earlier. To be honest I’m asleep anyway and deaf as a post so makes no odds to me what they talk about 🙂



Sheila took some photos of me by the pellitory-of-the-wall plant which I like to eat. It grows in the churchyard and we discovered it’s good for kidney stones. Sheila is going to write about me for the church magazine and she wanted a photo. Apparently I disgraced myself for the photo, I have no idea what that means 🤔



This afternoon we went to the Rec and went down the river a bit. I quite like eating grass too sometimes and Nix says I’m a bit like a horse…I suppose I do trot everywhere.  I met a very nice man who gave me lots of cuddles. 



When we got back our neighbour Janet came to visit with her little dog Maisie. Maisie is a cross between a dachshund and a Jack Russell and she is very sweet. They were sitting in the garden talking which is quite boring so I went to bed. 



I am back now in situ and waiting for a walk which is not forthcoming…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs