Wet and Windy Today 😕



 It is a very miserable day today, wet and windy and not very nice at all. We managed to miss the rain when we set out this morning but we got caught on the way back and we were both soaked. Nix put throws on each of my beds so I could choose whichever one I wanted as usual. When it stopped raining just before lunchtime we went out again because Nix thought we might not get a chance to do a proper walk. It was still very windy, I didn’t mind but Nix wasn’t keen. We’ve just been out again and it’s still the same so I have one walk left and I’m hoping it might be a bit calmer. Nix says the wind gives her a headache. 




I have been relaxing on Nix’s lap for quite a lot of the time today, that’s when she hasn’t been sorting out drawers. She has two empty drawers now but she only has to ask because I have lots of coats that would fit very nicely into them. 



So…we haven’t really done anything at all today and I’ve been sleeping for most of it. Tomorrow morning we might be in the vicarage garden if it doesn’t rain so that would be nice. Nix took my bed with us last week and put it down on the grass. Thing is when we got home Nix found that the mown grass had stuck to the bottom of my bed, it took her hours to get it all off. I don’t think she’ll be taking it again but I don’t mind, I quite like laying on the grass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs