Lovely Walk Down The River…

 Today has been a very good day, the sun is out but there’s a gentle breeze to keep me cool. Nix says it’s not a ‘gentle breeze more like a gale force wind but each to his own that’s what I say, she’s not having to wear a fur coat.



We walked all the way to the fort this morning and then had a rest at the far end, I get bored just sitting so I try to move Nix on but it doesn’t always work. This morning it definitely didn’t and I had to resort to barking, 




This afternoon we have been for a walk down the river. I went in the smelliest part and came out with stinking black feet. And guess who we bumped into…Catherine, Indie’s mum and our next door neighbour. Indie wasn’t there because she has hurt her leg jumping on the bed so we wish her better soon. 




Nix is still clearing out and now has a huge bag to take to the recycling place next week. Let’s hope that journey runs smoothly as we all know what happened last time. Nix booked a slot online as you now have to do, no one knows why and when she got there they said they needed her ID…poof that she actually lived in Shoreham.  She just had one broken sun bed to dump and they wouldn’t let her in. She was fuming but managed to hold it together somehow. She’s got a Jesus sticker on the back of her car now so she definitely has to watch her manners, she doesn’t want to give Him a bad name. 



I had no idea how much of a cat person Nix was before she got Billy her first Beardie. I was quite shocked when I saw some of the photos…I think I’d have liked it, I could have chased  them. She also found a photo of her taken in her office in the 70’s when she was working for the Bee Gees.  She thought you might find it interesting, can’t think why 🙄




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs