Lots of Walks Today and Jackie Came For Lemon Drizzle



 A minor miracle has happened in this house, Nix just actually cooked a meal for herself. As you know she can be quite lazy but now she is saving to get the wall knocked down she decided it would be cheaper to cook for herself than eat ready meals. It was painful watching her get it all together but actually it turned out very tasty, I tried some…creamy smoked salmon pasta. She’s obsessed with the smart meter these days and she’s very pleased that it didn’t cost very much to make it. 




We’ve been out a few times today. First of all we went to the river and then over to the rec. The tide was too far out for a paddle though I could have done with one as it’s been very hot. We met a very nice sheepadoodle, I liked her a lot but Nix forgot to take a photo. I got a lot of compliments too about my tail and about how handsome I am.




After lunch we walked into town to take some clothes and stuff to the charity shop. We met a little boy on the way and he wanted to take me for a walk. I of course took full advantage of this and we got quite some distance ahead. That little boy could move  quite fast, much faster than Nix and I almost made it to the other side.  The little boy’s mother caught up with us in the end but it was great fun while it lasted. 


Jackie has been round for a cuppa this afternoon, they had lemon drizzle cake. When Nix was in the shop getting the cake I jumped into the front seat. The lemon drizzle had to go in the back where I usually go 🙂



Nix has been clearing out drawers and found a photo of her when she was about 21…1966! She is with her long term friend Sally who was a very good singer and could play guitar too. Nix thought she could sing as well until they played the tape back 😱

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs