Custards Creams and Some of Nix’s Prawn Mayo Sandwich 😋



 Another weird night last night. I woke Nix up digging but I’m not sure why. Nix looked out for the flashing light but there was nothing there…I might have been dreaming. 


Nix said this morning at church was very enjoyable…I didn’t hear a thing. Apparently there was a saxophone, I don’t think I’d have liked that so it’s a good job I couldn’t hear. When I first came to live with Nix I wouldn’t go past the man playing his acoustic guitar on the seafront, I didn’t like the noise and I didn’t like him. . 



I have been asked by the clergy to review the upcoming pet service. You may remember I wrote about last year’s on the blog and they were clearly impressed. I shall not be mentioning the cat who came out of it’s basket trying to get all the attention, I shall be mainly writing about moi! I might include the very old tortoise and if we had a donkey I would definitely give him a mention. Nix is still smarting at missing the donkey at Easter because she had Covid…she really likes donkeys. Anyway a lady from the Dogs Trust will be coming to the service to give a little chat so she will probably want her photo taken with me.  



This afternoon we have just been locally to the rec but there were lots of cars parked on the grass. As soon as we arrived Nix could hear the noise of the pretend cars and we could see lots of GUMPARs getting very excited. Actually Nix just made that up herself, she seems to think it’s funny. Grown Up Men Playing At Racing 🙄 Anyway they were very noisy…apparently. 




Nix is a bit nervous because five years ago today we had a lovely walk in the afternoon but when we woke up the next morning I couldn’t move. Nix had to rush me to the vets because I had gone into kidney failure. I was in hospital for two weeks altogether and I came out with a ‘Subcutaneous Ureteral Bypass’ which goes from my kidney to my bladder and I’ll show you the x-ray. It cost a fortune apparently.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs