Busy Day Today 🙂




 Well we’ve had quite a busy day today so at least Nix hasn’t been bored. We had our Friday morning meditation but we had to have it in the church as it was quite wet out. We collected Sheila on the way and Nix took a nice photo of me with Sheila and Edith our next door but one neighbour. 



This afternoon we have been to Brooklands Park which is usually very nice but today it was very busy. The children are off school now and today was one of the nicest days so the they were all there. Lots of them are on scooters and they go too fast and nearly crash into me…I don’t much like them because I can’t hear them coming. 



After the park we paid a visit to Jenny and her new puppy Milo. He was really annoying but I only told him off the once. I’ve met him before when he was staying with his sister and I barked at them then and they both ran inside. Milo was much braver today and I quite liked him. In the end we were both a bit tired and so we both went to sleep. Can you believe the intruder must have followed me there because there was a big hole at the bottom of Jenny’s garden. She said she didn’t mind but Nix says she was just being polite 🫢




We have nothing at all planned for the weekend and I think it’s going to rain quite a lot so I see more drawers getting cleared out. I’m not sure where all this stuff is going, probably to the recycling centre which is good because then we can carry on to the park.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs