The Hat Had its First Outing…πŸ™‚



It was very windy yesterday so the new hat got it’s first outing. It worked very well and stopped Nix’s hair from blowing everywhere and she is very pleased…thank you Judi πŸ₯°



Alan our neighbour who was going to move the bed for us today came and did it last night in the end. I was a bit confused when Nix went to bed but I still had two beds in there so I soon got used to it. In fact I think I prefer it, it leaves me lots of room in what was the old bedroom, I could have more beds in there πŸ™‚ Nix says no because she wants to put a sofa or a dining table in there but there will always be room for more beds. Thank you Alan, you’re a very good neighbour πŸ™‚



This morning I decided I didn’t want to go to the beach so we went down by the industrial bit of the river instead. I had to stay on my lead apart from when we got to the little beach and then I was allowed off. I like the fact that I can choose where we go. I just put my brakes on and look in the direction I’m wanting to go in and Nix just follows πŸ™‚ 




This afternoon it’s been very hot so we’ve been to the little wood at the bottom of Southwick Hill. We filled the car up with petrol and Nix bought Maltesers so she’s happy. I had some tuna on my kibble as a treat and now I’m asleep in the summerhouse. Life is pretty good really πŸ˜‡



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs