Had a Bit of a Bad Night But I’m Okay Now šŸ™‚

 


So as you know I stayed on my own on Wednesday evening. I’d prefer not to be left but to be honest it wasn’t that bad. I used to have bad memories because I was left alone all day for the first two years of my life but those memories have mostly gone now. Having said that I’m thinking it’s not such a good idea to let Nix know that because can you believe she snuck out to the shops this morning when she thought I was asleep. I made it very clear when she got back that I was not happy with this by being on the sofa and staring out of the window. I think it’s done the trick because she obviously felt really guilty. I was lucky this morning, I only woke up a couple of minutes before she got back. Just had time to get on the sofa and put my anxious face on šŸ˜‰ Actually when Nix first got me she only had to head towards the front door and I would knock her over. Can’t do that any longer as she’s too old šŸ¤£




We had a bad night last night, I kept Nix up most of the night with my digging. I’m not sure really why I was doing it but Nix did have this flashing thing in the bedroom which I didn’t like. Apparently it’s to tell us if there are any dangerous gases in the bungalow so it has to stay but Nix is finding out if it can go in another room. I don’t think I noticed it so much before because the blinds weren’t right the way down and the room wasn’t so dark. Apparently I’m a bit of a diva which I understand is a good thing šŸ™‚




I was still a bit restless in church this morning, couldn’t seem to get comfortable but I’m fine now. Our Friday mornings will be in the vicarage garden from next week so that will be very nice. Nix won’t need to take my bed because grass is very comfy to lay on. 



Summer Fayre tomorrow and this time we’re not on a stall, we are free to wander and say hello to everyone. Nix has invited our neighbours and one lady has given us a pair of stilts for the toy stall…they reminded Nix of the ones she had as a child but they are much higher. I don’t think she’ll be getting on them to demonstrate šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs