Buckingham Park Today…a Bit Boring

 


I’m a bit restless at the moment, not sure why wink wink.  I did go through a phase of going to sleep for quite a long time when we got back from our walks but now I don’t seem to be sleeping quite so long. I like to check Nix is still in the bungalow because I don’t always hear her. I wouldn’t mind but Nix is up and down like a yo-yo during the night either to go to the loo or get a drink so I don’t know why she’s worrying about me. 



Tonight we aren’t going to home group because there is something Nix wants to go to on prayer. It only lasts an hour so Nix is going to take me for a ‘lovely long walk’ and then I am going to stay on my own. It’s on from 7.30 to 8.30 so she won’t be gone long. Don’t tell her but it’s the main reason I’ve been ‘a bit restless’ hoping it might put her off leaving me but it hasn’t worked and she’s still going 😕 I need to try new tactics I think 🙂



We went down the beach this morning so Nix could take a photo of a pile of old wood that has been dumped there. Nix has been asking the council for so long for it to be removed and it’s still there. The fact they removed the board for the church fayre annoyed Nix so much she’s written to complain to the council. There is a ‘legal’ sign as you enter Shoreham beach  pointing to the ‘Church of the Good Shepherd’ and our notice was just attached to that.  It would only have been there for a week but apparently the ‘legal’ sign that is there belongs to the council and we’re not allowed to attach anything to it…boo to Adur and Worthing Council 👎



We went to Buckingham Park at lunchtime. It was quite cloudy so not too warm for me. We stopped and had a cup of tea and I got some treats. All the dogs there were little dogs so a bit boring and surprisingly difficult to knock over 🤣



I’m fast asleep now for the rest of the afternoon as I need to be on high alert ready for when Nix goes out later, don’t want to accidentally fall asleep. I shall get on the sofa and look pathetic as she leaves. It won’t stop her going tonight, but it might make her think twice about doing it again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs