Bit Stinky Today 🫢



 Nix and I have been relaxing today, I have spent most of it sleeping apart from when I went missing in the park but more of that later. We had a lovely quiet walk on the beach last night and another quiet walk on the beach this morning. Nix was collecting some rubbish that had been washed up (or left behind) and there was a plastic bleach bottle with liquid in it. Nix and I wondered what was wrong with some people. 




Most of the morning was spent watching Nix make a pretend bed…don’t ask 🙄 She wants to move into the smaller bedroom so we can use the larger one as another lounge. That way guests won’t have to walk through a bedroom to get to the garden. Nix had the bright idea of making a pretend bed out of pillows and boxes which is exactly the same size as her bed. She would then see if it worked in the smaller space and if it was going to be annoying having to walk round it. I just walked across it so it didn’t bother me 🙂 Anyway she’s decided it does work and one of her neighbours is coming on Saturday to help her move her bed in there. If she likes sleeping in there she wants to knock the wall down between the lounge and the main bedroom so not only does she get a really big lounge but it will look out onto the garden and she can watch for the intruder 🤔



We went to Brooklands Park this afternoon with Jackie and Indie. Nix was watching me like a hawk so no chance of disappearing into the undergrowth. When Nix went to look at a poster on a tree I was in that undergrowth in a nano second. When Nix turned round and I wasn’t there she immediately started to panic. I suppose I did know that she would be worried but I was quite safe and I was eating something yummy. I eventually came out and Nix was a bit cross. She said I would have to stay on my lead if I was going to continue to do disappearing acts 😕 




We stopped at the horsebox and had lemon drizzle cake which was even yummier than whatever I was eating in the undergrowth. Jackie and Nix sat on a bench in the shade to finish their coffee and I headed down to the lake. There were baby ducks and they came to see me, I think they were after the lemon drizzle 😋




Got a photo of Nix in her new hat compliments of Judi Carlton 🥰



Apparently I’m a bit stinky and so is the sofa in the summerhouse 🫢



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs