Summer’s Arrived 😎



 I’ve had a rather agreeable day today and it would be lovely to show you photos but Nix forgot her phone again. Luckily she took one on the beach this morning and we’ve been for a jaunt into town this afternoon so she took a couple there. It was like a summer’s day, all the cafés were full and everyone seemed to be in a very happy mood. Nix met lots of friends on the way so all in all a very nice day.




We don’t have photos of our lunchtime walk and that’s a shame because we went to Southwick Hill. The Rapeseed is very tall now, I can’t see over the top of it and I’m not allowed to go too close to it because it’s poisonous for dogs. Nix thinks the farmer put it there on purpose to keep all the dogs away because there are a lot. It’s very popular for the dog walkers and they often let their dogs run across the crops which I’m not allowed to do even if it’s not poisonous. 



I slept in Nix’s room again last night and I only woke up once…to be sick. I’m afraid I managed to get it on my bed so Nix was having to clean up at 3am in the morning. She said she didn’t mind, she was just glad that she’d stopped coughing and I’d spent the night with her 🙂



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs