Southwick Hill Today And Some Tidying 🙂

 


So…Nix had nothing planned for today so she decided to take me out later than normal last night so she could have a lay in this morning. As she is still coughing a bit when she wakes up I was able to give her the glare that said, “I don’t like this, take me out now…” We ended up going out to the beach at 7.30am which wasn’t part of Nix’s plan but we all know it’s best not to lay around when you’ve got a cough…walking is much better. 



I was forced to wait until gone lunchtime for my next walk because Nix had a package arriving. I wasn’t sure she was telling the truth to be honest and wondered whether she just wanted to laze around. Well a package did arrive so should probably take that back and we eventually set off for Southwick Hill. I had a very good time and I got to go through the wood and up the hill. The rapeseed is very pretty but I’m not allowed to go too close because it’s poisonous to dogs and the skylarks are in there too. 




Nix loves her new bed by the way, it’s got four drawers which she’s been able to fill with lots of my doggie stuff and all her bed linen. Everywhere actually looks quite tidy now for a change. I’m encouraging her to do a bit of tidying up in the garden while the sun’s out but apparently she’s not allowed in the sun while she’s taking the antibiotics. She also found out that the doxycycline that the doctor gave her is one of the antibiotics that can make you feel nauseous so that’s probably why she couldn’t eat her egg on toast yesterday. I’m not sure why she didn’t bring it home for me 😋





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs