Brooklands Park But Nix Forgot Her Phone 🙄

 Nix typed out the whole blog and then went to look for a photo and instead of saving the blog, FB had deleted it…she’s not amused. Anyway I’ve gone to bed so she’ll have to try and remember what I dictated. It was mainly the fact that she didn’t take any photos this morning on the beach because she knew we would be going to Brooklands Park this afternoon. We did go to Brooklands Park but Nix forgot to take her phone  so we don’t have any photos from there either. The café was coming on well and we hope it will be open for the summer so that’s good news but other than that there’s not a lot to tell.



Nix wanted to explain about the vibrating collar because a few people were worried. It’s not the same as an anti bark collar, it just vibrates very gently. Nix will put it next to my leg and as long as it doesn’t frighten me I can wear it properly. I am learning hand signals and I’ve learned ‘wait’ and ‘come this way’ but I do have to be looking at Nix when she does the signals hence the collar. Also I get a treat every time I look at Nix so it’s a win win 😋




Tomorrow morning early we have our meditation in the big church so I might wear my woolly coat because it’s been very cold today. I can keep warm if I’m trotting on a walk but I might get cold in the church just sleeping. I’m sure the croissants afterwards will soon warm me up 😋



Nix found a photo of us when I was just five years old…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs